As you all know by now I received a new Cricut machine on new year’s eve, (thanks to my darling hubby) and since then I have tried to learn at least one new thing on it every day. My favorite place to learn and get ideas is YouTube and one of my favorite crafting people there is Maymay Helms of May May did it Crafts. She is so fun to watch and I learn so much from her I have to give her credit for most of the inspiration of my projects. Including this one!
Things you will need …
- First watch May May’s video – How to make monogrammed earrings using vinyl and cricut.
- Get some earring blanks – I got mine at Craft Chameleon (great people and great prices)
- Find a free monogram generator – I used Monogram Maker
- A screenshot of your monogram – I have windows, so I used the Snipping Tool. I don’t know how to do it on a Mac.
- A Cricut and Cricut Access and some vinyl scraps. These take less than 2 inches of vinyl, so great with scraps.
That is it. If you watched the video, and have everything, you are set to go!
I hope you give these a try, I just know you will get some big smiles with them. Also, while you are over at May May’s check out her channel. I know you will find something to inspire you.
Thanks for coming and see you soon,