Here is an example of the included shortcodes in this theme.
- Google Maps: easily insert a Google Map into any page, post or sidebar widget. Comes with a nice visual editor that makes inserting maps easy. Just click the “map” icon in the editor toolbar.
- Banner: insert a flag or brush styled banner. Banners can have a link. Just click the “banner” icon in the editor toolbar to insert a new banner onto any post or page.
- Blog Listing: this shortcode is useful for inserting a list of recent blog posts onto any page of your website, this is mostly used on the home page.
- Icon: choose from over 600 icons. Insert a vertical or horizontal icon banner ( these can have a title, description and clickable link). Or insert a little circle styled icon, useful for “contact us” social media buttons.
- Line: Choose from 6 different line designs. Great for separating content.
This is an example of the GOOGLE MAPS shortcode:
[dtbaker_google_map address=”Sydney, Australia” height=”193″ zoom=”15″ enlarge_button=”.1″]Sydney, Australia[/dtbaker_google_map]
This is an example of the BANNER shortcode:
This is an example of the BLOG POSTS shortcode:
Now that my porch has all of it’s Holiday Decor removed and it is way to early to start putting out the Spring decorations, it looks very sad. I had to come up with something for the long winter days we have before Easter. I know not many[…]
No matter how well you plan, how early you start, how many time you counted, there will always be that one person that will show up unexpectedly and you will feel bad they must go home empty handed. Well today, that is over. Today you can now always[…]
The Hershey Kiss Mouse has been around as long as I can remember. It has to be one of the easiest DIY that anyone from Kids to Adults can do. That is why I am adding it to my series of DIY Valentine Crafts. Plus I give you[…]
Today I thought it was time to let the kids craft. After all, some of my favorite memories are of me crafting as a child and with my children. So I have found a super simple, not very messy but still fun, kid friendly craft, that won’t break[…]
I want to make a couple more Valentine Candy Jar gifts, but I want them all different. So today I sat down and started checking Pinterest to get some ideas. There were so many, I couldn’t make up my mind, but I did notice that most of them[…]
I got the inspiration for this craft tutorial from Pinterest. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to give it a try. I really liked it and I knew I had everything I need for it. This craft is like making something from almost nothing.[…]
I know what you are saying, “Why would anyone want to make a knock off of something from Walmart?” The answer is simple, Me. I see it, I want to make it. In my world, it is very logical. (yes, my world is a bit different) I saw[…]
One of the question I get asked the most is, “How do I start a Journal?” The answer is easy, get a notebook and a pen and start writing. It is just that simple. In fact most people journal and don’t even realize it. Making lists is actually[…]
I love finding new ways of turning a simple gift into something just a bit special and different. This is one of those ideas. Now when most people think of Valentines Day, they automatically think about candy. I honestly can’t think of anyone I know that doesn’t look[…]
A couple weeks ago I did a tutorial on how to make a Glass Block Nightlight. My darling sister saw it and really liked it. Just after that, I did a tutorial on how to put a Silhouette on Canvas. Again my darling sister saw it and liked[…]
This is an example of the ICON shortcode:
Choose from over 600 icons. Choose your own icon colors. Choose from 3 icon layouts (horizontal, vertical and circle). Demo below:
This is an example of the LINE shortcode:
This is the “arrow” line:
This is the “heart” line:
This is the “dash” line:
This is the “flower” line:
This is the “leaf” line:
This is the “rectangle text” spacer, insert any text you like: